-   -   subscribed wiki pages (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/15685-subscribed-wiki-pages.html)

"Akemi Yagi" 12-09-2007 12:41 PM

subscribed wiki pages

I have a few subscribed wiki pages but have never received e-mail
notices when those pages are changed. I remember orc_orc was having
the same issue some time ago. Any hint as to where to look?

Akemi

R P Herrold 12-09-2007 02:00 PM

subscribed wiki pages

I have a few subscribed wiki pages but have never received e-mail
notices when those pages are changed. I remember orc_orc was having
the same issue some time ago. Any hint as to where to look?

I still have never received a subscription change notice on
pages I later see have changed.

-- Russ Herrold

R P Herrold 12-09-2007 02:07 PM

subscribed wiki pages