Old 09-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Scott Robbins

Default Samba

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 10:22:31AM -0400, John wrote:
> [...]

Shucks John, you have to trim more aggressively, I almost missed the
compliment.

I had thought about offering the article--my only caveat is that it is
so close to the samba wiki's version that I'm not sure if it would annoy
them.

As for roaming profiles, I haven't done it, so I don't feel capable
of doing that one.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: When Giles sends me on a mission, he says 'please.' And
afterwards I get a cookie.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:21 AM
"John"