Old 06-25-2008, 11:37 PM
wonderer

Default CentOS Styleguide

hy there,

I hope as on http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Artwork
mentioned I'm here at the right place for that. It also fits for the
Promo SIG or others
Under http://www.braincache.de/centos/CentOS_Styleguide_0.1-draft.pdf
can be my first idea of an Styleguide wich could help to give a line of
usage to some Grafics & design issues also as for Promo Stuff.
I also have made a Banner http://www.braincache.de/centos/banner001.jpg
how about other ideas? Comments?
What about some slogans? What about "get it ... TODAY!" instead of "try
it ... today!"? Wich one sounds better for you?

sincerly
Henrik