-   -   To have an acces to the wiki (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/112633-have-acces-wiki.html)

"aymeric derbois" 06-24-2008 01:44 PM

To have an acces to the wiki

Hello,

I have send a message, but a i haven't give all information.

I would like to have access to the wiki /fr/* for translating articles from English to French.
For begin, ia would like translating the FAQ

My username is AymericDerbois

Thx

Ralph Angenendt 06-24-2008 02:05 PM

To have an acces to the wiki

aymeric derbois wrote:
> I have send a message, but a i haven't give all information.
>
> I would like to have access to the wiki /fr/* for translating articles from
> English to French.
> For begin, ia would like translating the FAQ
>
> My username is AymericDerbois

Go ahead, you can edit under http://wiki.centos.org/fr/FAQ now. I'm
relying on the french readers here to proofread and give you hints and
tipps.

Thanks for stepping forward!

Cheers,

Ralph