Old 06-21-2008, 07:12 PM
glc

Default HOWTO VNC

I have agreed to write a HOWTO for VNC using service vncserver.

I was recruited by Akemi / toracat who suggested I refer to the following
thread.

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=13455&viewmode=flat&order=A SC&start=20

Some of my previous work and colaborations as Gerald L. Clark and glc:
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/EnableRAIDSupport
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/Raid1SampleDiversionScripts
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/AddASerialPort
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/WhatPeopleAreReallyUsingTheirSlugsFor

Old 06-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Ralph Angenendt

glc wrote:
> I have agreed to write a HOWTO for VNC using service vncserver.

Please register an account on the wiki (FirstnameLastname) and tell us
what it is - you'll get access to the pages then.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 06-24-2008, 02:01 AM
glc

Sorry.
My user account is GeraldClark.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Ralph Angenendt

glc wrote:
> Sorry.
> My user account is GeraldClark.

Go ahead, you may edit under the HowTo section.

Cheers,

Ralph