Old 06-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Please write-permission of HowTos/Laptops on Wiki

TAIRA Hajime wrote:
> I want to create following page.
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/HP/HP2133

Go ahead.

Ralph

Old 06-19-2008, 02:29 PM
TAIRA Hajime

Thanks! Ralph.

I created it.

= CentOS 5.1 on HP 2133 Mini-Note =
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/HP/HP2133

Best regards.

TAIRA Hajime <centos@pantora.net>, web: http://pantora.net/
CentOS WikiName: HajimeTaira

Old 06-20-2008, 12:05 AM
Dag Wieers

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, TAIRA Hajime wrote:

Thanks! Ralph.

I created it.

= CentOS 5.1 on HP 2133 Mini-Note =
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/HP/HP2133

Thanks a lot !

If you do find some workaround for the things that currently do not work,
please let us know. If there are drivers missing, or unpackaged we can
make the installation process easier, but we need someone to help us with
that.

Also, I noticed you were using ndiswrapper. Did you try ndis-gtk ? It is a
very good front-end to ndiswrapper.

Thanks again for your laptop feedback !

Old 06-20-2008, 03:15 PM
TAIRA Hajime

I didn't know ndis-gtk. I want to try it next time.
Thank you.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Mats Karlsson

TAIRA Hajime wrote:

I didn't know ndis-gtk. I want to try it next time.
Thank you.

Best regards.

TAIRA Hajime <centos@pantora.net>, web: http://pantora.net/
CentOS WikiName: HajimeTaira

If you do find some workaround for the things that currently do not work, please let us know. If there are drivers missing, or unpackaged we can make the installation process easier, but we need someone to help us with that.

Also, I noticed you were using ndiswrapper. Did you try ndis-gtk ? It is a very good front-end to ndiswrapper.

Thanks again for your laptop feedback !

Please add a url to the product page : http://h40059.www4.hp.com/hp2133/

/Mats

Old 06-21-2008, 01:36 AM