-   -   First version of "OpenVZ on CentOS" now avaiable (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/102535-first-version-openvz-centos-now-avaiable.html)

Scott Dowdle 01-01-1970 01:00 AM

First version of "OpenVZ on CentOS" now avaiable

Greetings,

I want to thank the CentOS Documentation Team for allowing me to create the new wiki page for "OpenVZ on CentOS". I wrote it quite quickly today and I have to admit I this is my first wiki article and the syntax is completely new to me. As a result it is probably ugly. Any formatting help would be appreciated. Also, I should have proof read it better... and will do so when I have more time. My wife is making me go to the park with the children as well as to a magic show later today. :)

Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Oh, you can find it here:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Virtualization/OpenVZ

Thanks,