Old 12-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Jenny

Default I want to contribute to the Spanish section of the Wiki

Hi! * I want to contribute to the Wiki with translations into Spanish. I'm currently working on the "Helping the Project" page. Should I post it here after I'm done, so someone can check it? I already created*my account. The AccountName is JennyPerez. * Thanks, Jenny.

Old 12-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Jenny

Hi! * Sorry for the delay, but I couldn't check my email until today. I'll post it here as soon as I'm finished. * Thanks, * Jenny.

CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org