Old 06-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Release Note Translation

Hey,

if you haven't started already, now would be a good time to begin
translating the release notes which are already on the wiki. We're going
to begin QA tomorrow and will finish the release notes from our findings
in QA. So if you now begin and watch the release notes page, you'll just
have to put the changes into the already translated stuff.

Thanks in advance (and for the work which already happened),

Ralph

Old 06-06-2008, 12:56 PM
TAIRA Hajime

Hi, Ralph

>> 5.1. New packages in 5.2 that were not present in 5.1
>> 5.2. Packages removed by upstream in 5.2 that were present in 5.1

Are there not packages?
The following package will be added.

dapl
dstat
ecryptfs-utils
freeipmi
gtk-vnc
ibsim
infiniband-diags
isns-utils
libcxgb3
libehca
libibcm
libibcommon
libibmad
libibumad
libibverbs
libipathverbs
libmlx4
libmthca
libnes
librdmacm
libsdp
libsmi
mpi-selector
mstflint
nspluginwrapper
ofed-docs
opensm
openswan
perftest
pexpect
python-iniparse
python-setuptools
qlvnictools
qperf
rsyslog
setroubleshoot-plugins
srptools
system-config-netboot
tpm-tools
trousers
tvflash
udftools
virt-viewer
wdaemon
xulrunner
yum-updatesd

I already wrote at Release Note for Japanese. It makes the Release Note of the upstream.

Best regards.

TAIRA Hajime <centos@pantora.net>, web: http://pantora.net/
CentOS WikiName: HajimeTaira

Old 06-06-2008, 01:03 PM
"Tim Verhoeven"

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 2:56 PM, TAIRA Hajime <centos@pantora.net> wrote:
> Hi, Ralph
>
>>> 5.1. New packages in 5.2 that were not present in 5.1
>>> 5.2. Packages removed by upstream in 5.2 that were present in 5.1
>
> Are there not packages?

The list of added/removed/changed packages still needs to be updated
for 5.2, but this can only be done with the actual install media has
been created. So that info will be added somewhere next week.

Regards,
Tim

(Linus Torvalds)

Old 06-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Hey,
>
> if you haven't started already, now would be a good time to begin
> translating the release notes which are already on the wiki.

And now would be a good time finishing the translation, as we are slowly
syncing the release to the mirrors >

Cheers and thank you all for your work!

Ralph

Old 06-24-2008, 08:58 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > if you haven't started already, now would be a good time to begin
> > translating the release notes which are already on the wiki.
>
> And now would be a good time finishing the translation, as we are slowly
> syncing the release to the mirrors >

Last round guys! There have been a few last minute changes yesterday >

After that it is over until CentOS 5.3 - although we'd like to do new
installation slides for the next update, so you probably hear from me a
bit earlier then.

Again: Thanks for all the time and the effort you put in there.

Cheers,

Ralph