Old 05-30-2008, 04:12 AM
John Newbigin

Default GFS Update for CentOS 3 kernel 2.4.21-52.EL

New GFS packages for the 2.4.21-57.EL kernel are ready.
http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2008-0259.html

http://bender.it.swin.edu.au/centos-3/csgfs/i386/GFS-6.0.2.36-8.i386.rpm
http://bender.it.swin.edu.au/centos-3/csgfs/i386/GFS-devel-6.0.2.36-8.i386.rpm
http://bender.it.swin.edu.au/centos-3/csgfs/i386/GFS-modules-6.0.2.36-8.i386.rpm
http://bender.it.swin.edu.au/centos-3/csgfs/i686/GFS-6.0.2.36-8.i686.rpm
http://bender.it.swin.edu.au/centos-3/csgfs/i686/GFS-devel-6.0.2.36-8.i686.rpm
http://bender.it.swin.edu.au/centos-3/csgfs/i686/GFS-modules-6.0.2.36-8.i686.rpm
http://bender.it.swin.edu.au/centos-3/csgfs/i686/GFS-modules-hugemem-6.0.2.36-8.i686.rpm
http://bender.it.swin.edu.au/centos-3/csgfs/i686/GFS-modules-smp-6.0.2.36-8.i686.rpm

These packages are signed with my jnewbigin-csgfs@ict.swin.edu.au key.
They need to be resigned with the CentOS-3 key and published to the
csgfs repo.

If you could let me know once you have download the packages it would be
good. These are hosted by a virtual machine which may not always be
turned on. I'll make sure it stays on until you have got a copy.

Thanks

John.

--
John Newbigin