Old 05-28-2008, 06:00 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

Default modern-CentOS's LoginScreen and Wallpaper

Developers,

Could you check the following LoginScreen and Wallpaper ? What do you think ?

LoginScreen: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/LoginScreen?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-loginscreen-1.tar.gz

Wallpaper: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wallpapers?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-centos-wallpaper-5-1600x1200.png

Note: In the LoginScreen we need to update its screenshot.png file.
Could someone help on that ?

Thanks,
al.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:13 PM
"Jordan Evans"

Could you check the following LoginScreen and Wallpaper ? What do you think ?

LoginScreen: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/LoginScreen?action="">

Wallpaper: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wallpapers?action="">

Note: In the LoginScreen we need to update its screenshot.png file.
Could someone help on that ?

Thanks,
al.

*
*** The wallpaper looks really nice, it looks pretty modern and it doesn't distract
*** away from anything
*
Good job,
*

Old 05-28-2008, 06:56 PM
David Hrbáč

Alain Reguera Delgado napsal(a):

Developers,

Could you check the following LoginScreen and Wallpaper ? What do you think ?

LoginScreen: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/LoginScreen?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-loginscreen-1.tar.gz

Wallpaper: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wallpapers?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-centos-wallpaper-5-1600x1200.png

Note: In the LoginScreen we need to update its screenshot.png file.
Could someone help on that ?

Thanks,
al.

Alain,
it would be fine if we have also native 16:10 version. Anyway, the wall
paper looks pretty fine.

Regards,
David Hrbáč

Old 05-28-2008, 07:22 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 5/28/08, David Hrbáč <hrbac.conf@seznam.cz> wrote:
> it would be fine if we have also native 16:10 version.

Take a look at: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wallpapers there are
various dimensions for the wallpaper, also the svg file is there.

What do you mean with native 16:10 version ?

Thanks,
al.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:47 PM
"Daniel de Kok"

Hi Alain,

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado
<alain.reguera@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you check the following LoginScreen and Wallpaper ? What do you think ?

Very nice work! In both wallpapers, the amount of squares (or the lack
of an order) is a bit distracting.

Take care,
Daniel

Old 05-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Nikolay Ulyanitsky

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 15:22 -0400, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> What do you mean with native 16:10 version ?

Width / height = 16 / 10

--
Nikolay Ulyanitsky <lystor@lystor.org.ua>

Old 05-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Brandon Davidson

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

it would be fine if we have also native 16:10 version.

Take a look at: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wallpapers there are
various dimensions for the wallpaper, also the svg file is there.

What do you mean with native 16:10 version ?

I think he means for widescreen displays, which are getting more and more
popular. Common resolutions are 1280x800, 1440x900, 1920x1200. You can
probably google for a better list, but those are the big three I think.

-Brandon

Old 05-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Brandon Davidson