Old 04-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Michael Beckwith

Default Group photo

I just had this little crazy idea based on my liking to see what people
look like when I work with them. I was wondering if I could have
permission to create a group photo of all the active members of the art
team. It'd be a simple case of sending a preferred photo of yourself to
me, and I'll create a composite of them all in The Gimp. Sort of like a
"Meet your F9/F10 Fedora artists" thing.

If you really prefer, you can opt out, but I think it'd be fun for
everyone, as well as put names to faces.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)

Old 05-01-2008, 08:50 PM
"Pavel Shevchuk"

Will this one fit, or you need bigger?
http://stalwart.fedorapeople.org/tmp/devcon1_crop.jpg

http://scwlab.com

Old 05-02-2008, 06:59 AM
Nicu Buculei

Michael Beckwith wrote:
I just had this little crazy idea based on my liking to see what people
look like when I work with them. I was wondering if I could have
permission to create a group photo of all the active members of the art
team. It'd be a simple case of sending a preferred photo of yourself to
me, and I'll create a composite of them all in The Gimp. Sort of like a
"Meet your F9/F10 Fedora artists" thing.

You know some of us have online galleries, where you can find some
photos? (hint: http://flickr.com/groups/fedora-art/)

As for me, here is Nicu: http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/nicu_in_time.jpg -
one photo is relatively recent and another one representative of me from
a couple of years ago. Posted two as there is a world of difference
between them (2 years, 20 kilos, 2 inches of beard).

If you really prefer, you can opt out, but I think it'd be fun for
everyone, as well as put names to faces.

You should have started with that :
http://michaelbox.net/linkedpics/suitsmall.png

Old 05-03-2008, 03:23 AM
Máirín Duffy

Hey Michael,

Michael Beckwith wrote:
I just had this little crazy idea based on my liking to see what people
look like when I work with them. I was wondering if I could have
permission to create a group photo of all the active members of the art
team. It'd be a simple case of sending a preferred photo of yourself to
me, and I'll create a composite of them all in The Gimp. Sort of like a
"Meet your F9/F10 Fedora artists" thing.

If you really prefer, you can opt out, but I think it'd be fun for
everyone, as well as put names to faces.

I think this is a cool idea! Feel free to use my photo on my Fedora wiki
page.

~m

Old 06-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Frank Murphy

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 14:03 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:
> If you really prefer, you can opt out, but I think it'd be fun for
> everyone, as well as put names to faces.

The only photo I have up webwise ia an ancient one circa mid 80's.
http://www.frankly3d.com/family/family.html

Might get the missus to do a quick snap, as have very few if any recent.

Frank

Old 06-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Michael Beckwith

I'll keep this e-mail in my queue. I could use that one, but i think it
would be nice to get a current one as well.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Frank Murphy

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 20:16 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:
> I'll keep this e-mail in my queue. I could use that one, but i think
> it would be nice to get a current one as well.

Will put a little "over time" together with help from the kids.
and upload may take a couple of days.

Frank

Old 06-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Nicu Buculei

Frank Murphy wrote:

The only photo I have up webwise ia an ancient one circa mid 80's.
http://www.frankly3d.com/family/family.html

Ha, ha, ha! I have a "photo response", an about 10 years old photo of
mine, complete with military uniform and Kalashnikov:

http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/army/army02_1.jpg

Might get the missus to do a quick snap, as have very few if any recent.