Old 11-28-2007, 09:30 AM
"Akemi Yagi"

Default A question on the CentOS forum

I'm forwarding this question posted on the forum. Perhaps someone
wants to respond to it?

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11376&forum=42

Note: you can skip the <Off Thread> part.

Akemi

Old 11-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Karanbir Singh

Akemi Yagi wrote:

I'm forwarding this question posted on the forum. Perhaps someone
wants to respond to it?

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11376&forum=42

as with any other release, we tend to publish all the updates ( there
are a few now ) on the same day as the 5.1/ release. So you should see
them on the mirrors in the next day or so.