Old 09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Karanbir Singh

Default Forums

On 09/06/2012 03:11 PM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> I'm fine with 14:00 UTC, but an hour or two later would make it easier
> for others on the US west coast to attend -- though I'm not sure who
> all is interested.

Should we just decide on 16:00 and make it Monday the 10th ? That way
the only people who struggle will be people from the far East, and we
dont have many of them in the present forums ( am trying to change that
as well, but its going to take some time! )

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax

Old 09-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Jeff Sheltren

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:
> Should we just decide on 16:00 and make it Monday the 10th ? That way
> the only people who struggle will be people from the far East, and we
> dont have many of them in the present forums ( am trying to change that
> as well, but its going to take some time! )

Works for me. If anyone is interested in attending and can't make
16:00 UTC on Monday, September 10, please speak up.

-Jeff

Old 09-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Ned Slider

On 06/09/12 15:51, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Karanbir Singh<mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:
>> Should we just decide on 16:00 and make it Monday the 10th ? That way
>> the only people who struggle will be people from the far East, and we
>> dont have many of them in the present forums ( am trying to change that
>> as well, but its going to take some time! )
>
> Works for me. If anyone is interested in attending and can't make
> 16:00 UTC on Monday, September 10, please speak up.
>
> -Jeff

I'm unable to make Monday at all (work commitments) but I'm sure Akemi
is able to do a good job representing the current forum moderation team.

So apologies for my absence.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Ned Slider <ned@unixmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/09/12 15:51, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

>> Works for me. If anyone is interested in attending and can't make
>> 16:00 UTC on Monday, September 10, please speak up.
>>
>> -Jeff
>
> I'm unable to make Monday at all (work commitments) but I'm sure Akemi
> is able to do a good job representing the current forum moderation team.

That makes it sound as if I have no work commitments. Usually I
have little problem finding an hour or so during $dayjob hours but
Monday mornings are set aside for a lab meeting. So, no guarantee that
I'll be there.

Akemi

Old 09-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Jeff Sheltren

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Works for me. If anyone is interested in attending and can't make
>>> 16:00 UTC on Monday, September 10, please speak up.
>>>
>>> -Jeff
>>
>> I'm unable to make Monday at all (work commitments) but I'm sure Akemi
>> is able to do a good job representing the current forum moderation team.
>
> That makes it sound as if I have no work commitments. Usually I
> have little problem finding an hour or so during $dayjob hours but
> Monday mornings are set aside for a lab meeting. So, no guarantee that
> I'll be there.

We met just now and got through some of the backlog cards on the
Trello board which is being used for planning. We've assigned out a
number of tasks and will meet again at the same time (16:00 UTC) on
Friday, Sept. 14th to review status and try to get through the rest of
the backlog. Please feel free to join if you are interested, even if
you weren't at the first meeting. Meeting is in #centos-devel on
Freenode.

Present at this meeting were (irc nicks): avij, Jeff_S, toracat,
TrevorH1, z00dax

-Jeff

Old 09-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Jeff Sheltren

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Jeff Sheltren <jeff@tag1consulting.com> wrote:
> We've assigned out a
> number of tasks and will meet again at the same time (16:00 UTC) on
> Friday, Sept. 14th to review status and try to get through the rest of
> the backlog. Please feel free to join if you are interested, even if
> you weren't at the first meeting. Meeting is in #centos-devel on
> Freenode.

This meeting was postponed because we had a conflict and couldn't all
attend. We've made some progress throughout the week on some pending
tasks (board config options, backup for DB and web files, etc.), but
still have quite a bit to do.

I'd like to propose we meet at the same time this coming Monday, Sept.
17th at 16:00 UTC to catch up on the backlog and discuss next plans
and schedule for wrapping up some of these tasks.

If anyone interested/involved has a problem with that time, please
reply and suggest alternatives...

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 09-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 09/14/2012 05:43 PM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> I'd like to propose we meet at the same time this coming Monday, Sept.
> 17th at 16:00 UTC to catch up on the backlog and discuss next plans
> and schedule for wrapping up some of these tasks.

Can we do 20:00 UTC ( ~ 21:00 BST ) instead ? That would work a lot
better for me.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:29 AM
Akemi Yagi

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:
> On 09/14/2012 05:43 PM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
>> I'd like to propose we meet at the same time this coming Monday, Sept.
>> 17th at 16:00 UTC to catch up on the backlog and discuss next plans
>> and schedule for wrapping up some of these tasks.
>
> Can we do 20:00 UTC ( ~ 21:00 BST ) instead ? That would work a lot
> better for me.

20:00 UTC (13:00 PDT) works for me as well.

Akemi

Old 09-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Jeff Sheltren

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Can we do 20:00 UTC ( ~ 21:00 BST ) instead ? That would work a lot
>> better for me.
>
> 20:00 UTC (13:00 PDT) works for me as well.

No problem here. Let's do 20:00 UTC on Monday.

-Jeff

Old 09-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Jeff Sheltren <jeff@tag1consulting.com> wrote:

> No problem here. Let's do 20:00 UTC on Monday.

And the next? I may not be available Friday p.m. (PDT) and Monday a.m. (PDT).

Akemi