Old 07-12-2012, 04:02 PM

Default I Am Away From Office

Hi,

I am away from office from 13-24 July 2012.

I have limited access to my email and I will reply to you when I'm back to office.

Have a nice day!

Old 07-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Gianluca Cecchi

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM, albert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am away from office from 13-24 July 2012.
>
> I have limited access to my email and I will reply to you when I'm back to office.
>
> Have a nice day!

We already know since yesterday ;-)

Old 07-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Mike Doroshenko

On 07/13/2012 10:13 AM, Gianluca Cecchi
I am away from office from 13-24 July 2012.

I have limited access to my email and I will reply to you when I'm back to office.

Have a nice day!

We already know since yesterday ;-)

Epic fail. It's automated so probably is just doing as it's
programmed to do.

--
Mike Doroshenko, Junior Sys Admin
TecKnoQuest Inc.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Mauricio Tavares

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Mike Doroshenko <miked@tecknoquest.com> wrote:
> On 07/13/2012 10:13 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM, albert wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am away from office from 13-24 July 2012.
>
> I have limited access to my email and I will reply to you when I'm back to
> office.
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> We already know since yesterday ;-)
will only send a vacation email to someone once a day.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Michael Bunk

Am 13.07.2012 21:26, schrieb Mauricio Tavares:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Mike Doroshenko <miked@tecknoquest.com> wrote:
>> On 07/13/2012 10:13 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM, albert wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am away from office from 13-24 July 2012.
>>
>> I have limited access to my email and I will reply to you when I'm back to
>> office.
>>
>> Have a nice day!
>>
>> We already know since yesterday ;-)

>> Epic fail. It's automated so probably is just doing as it's programmed to
>> do.
> What we use here will not send such emails to mailing lists. And
> will only send a vacation email to someone once a day.

Reading "Recommendations for Automatic Responses to Electronic Mail"
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3834
might help.