Old 05-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Mailserver move

Hi subscribers,

the sponsor of the machine our mailserver runs on will be physically
moving the machine at around May 27th 04:00 UTC. This move will take
until around May 27th 07:00 UTC (or shorter).

This means that there will be no activity on the mailing lists during
that time. We all hope that the machine will come up without problems
again after the move. If it doesn't, service (mailing lists) might be
interrupted for a few more hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,

Ralph

Old 05-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 05/27/2012 12:15 AM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Hi subscribers,
>
> the sponsor of the machine our mailserver runs on will be physically
> moving the machine at around May 27th 04:00 UTC. This move will take
> until around May 27th 07:00 UTC (or shorter).

And we are back

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax