Old 04-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Chris "ク" Heath

Default Source RPMs on vault

Hi,

I noticed that there are source RPMs missing from the vault for both C5
and C6:

* http://vault.centos.org/5.8/updates/SRPMS/ (last updated April 3), and

* http://vault.centos.org/6.2/updates/Source/SPackages/ (last updated
April 9)

Did something break in the automated build process?

Chris

Old 04-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Johnny Hughes

On 04/16/2012 09:16 AM, Chris "ク" Heath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that there are source RPMs missing from the vault for both C5
> and C6:
>
> * http://vault.centos.org/5.8/updates/SRPMS/ (last updated April 3), and
>
> * http://vault.centos.org/6.2/updates/Source/SPackages/ (last updated
> April 9)
>
> Did something break in the automated build process?

Indeed the master server was broken ... fixed now. Everything should be
good in 30 minutes or so.