Old 01-21-2012, 05:00 AM
Коненко Андрей Викторович

Default What name would be acceptable for Desktop version ofCentOS?

You must not create desktop respin of CentOS as fork. You must create
packages for CentOS, such as Atheros modules for kernel, updated licq
(pidgin, kopete), applications such as yakuake, etc. And AFTER this you must
create CD ISO. And... You can do the same thing, such as many package
maintainers? Or your distribution have only changes with desktop wallpaper?