Old 12-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Trent Johnson

Default centos-release-cr package

Re: the comment on qaweb about skipping CR for 6.1

It would be nice if the centos-release-cr package was included in the
base distribution at release time, even if the cr repo is empty. We
put the centos-release-cr in kickstarts, but then the kickstarts break
during the time when there is no centos-release-cr package available
anywhere.

Thanks,
Trent

Old 12-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Johnny Hughes

On 12/16/2011 09:13 AM, Trent Johnson wrote:
> Re: the comment on qaweb about skipping CR for 6.1
>
> It would be nice if the centos-release-cr package was included in the
> base distribution at release time, even if the cr repo is empty. We
> put the centos-release-cr in kickstarts, but then the kickstarts break
> during the time when there is no centos-release-cr package available
> anywhere.

It is in extras ...

Old 12-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Phil Schaffner

Trent Johnson wrote on 12/16/2011 10:13 AM:
> Re: the comment on qaweb about skipping CR for 6.1
>
> It would be nice if the centos-release-cr package was included in the
> base distribution at release time, even if the cr repo is empty. We
> put the centos-release-cr in kickstarts, but then the kickstarts break
> during the time when there is no centos-release-cr package available
> anywhere.
How about [extras] and [updates]?

Phil

Old 12-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 12/16/2011 03:28 PM, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> How about [extras] and [updates]?

Extras would work ( its there now ) - but we cant put something in
updates/ if its not in os/ as well

- KB