-   -   qaweb dashboard and dates displayed (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-development/610697-qaweb-dashboard-dates-displayed.html)

Gianluca Cecchi 12-16-2011 12:38 AM

qaweb dashboard and dates displayed

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> When I am logged in, everything is correctly displayed, as Ljubomir has noted.

No login defined so no chance for me to test it ;-)

Jeff Sheltren 12-16-2011 12:55 AM

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Alan Bartlett *wrote:

> When I am logged in, everything is correctly displayed, as Ljubomir has noted.

No login defined so no chance for me to test it ;-)

Sorry everyone, the cron job for the website was disabled causing some issues with caching, etc. *I've re-enabled it and things seem better now.

-Jeff*

Gianluca Cecchi 12-16-2011 06:44 AM

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> Sorry everyone, the cron job for the website was disabled causing some
> issues with caching, etc. *I've re-enabled it and things seem better now.

I confirm that for users not logged in it is ok now too.
Thanks
Gianluca

Gianluca Cecchi 12-17-2011 09:25 AM

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Jeff Sheltren *wrote:
>>
>> Sorry everyone, the cron job for the website was disabled causing some
>> issues with caching, etc. *I've re-enabled it and things seem better now.
>
> I confirm that for users not logged in it is ok now *too.
> Thanks
> Gianluca

uhm,
the problem is still there...
main dashboard page:

Friday, Dec 16
2:04am jeff posted 6.2 QA Update - Dec. 15

After clicking on link of the blog entry
(http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/node/121):
at top right of the article it appears as:
jeff
2:04am Today

Gianluca

Jeff Sheltren 12-17-2011 02:13 PM