Old 12-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Gianluca Cecchi

Default qaweb dashboard and dates displayed

Hello,
hope that this could be correct target to post, as I don't find any
link directly on the web site.
I notice that going to http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard some
posts don't get updated with the correct timestamp as days pass
through.

For example when you click on the article
First CentOS 6.2 Tree and ISOs make it to QA
you can see that the comment from Jeff

"
As of last night we have an installable x86_64 tree for testing. The
i386 tree has some issues with the installer that need to be fixed.
"

keeps getting marked as "4:42pm Today"

HIH giving better information,

Gianluca