Old 11-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Isaac Cortés

Default Identi.ca and GCL or clisp

Is there a identi.ca client that I can use? And why there is not GCL or clisp in the repo? How can I get them?
--

“But JavaSchools also fail to train the brains of kids to be adept,
agile, and flexible enough to do good software design (and I don’t mean

Old 11-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Phil Schaffner

Isaac Corts wrote on 11/04/2011 04:26 PM:
> Is there a identi.ca <http://identi.ca> client that I can use? And why
> there is not GCL or clisp in the repo? How can I get them?
Wrong list. Please ask on the CentOS users list.