-   -   Identi.ca and GCL or clisp (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-development/594752-identi-ca-gcl-clisp.html)

Isaac Cortés 11-04-2011 07:26 PM

Identi.ca and GCL or clisp

Is there a identi.ca client that I can use? And why there is not GCL or clisp in the repo? How can I get them?
--

“But JavaSchools also fail to train the brains of kids to be adept,
agile, and flexible enough to do good software design (and I don’t mean

Phil Schaffner 11-08-2011 12:18 AM

Identi.ca and GCL or clisp

Isaac Corts wrote on 11/04/2011 04:26 PM:
> Is there a identi.ca <http://identi.ca> client that I can use? And why
> there is not GCL or clisp in the repo? How can I get them?
Wrong list. Please ask on the CentOS users list.