Old 10-29-2011, 09:23 AM
christoph

Default Word of Appriciation

I would like to say a big "Thank you" to all of the developers of
CentOS!! Especially since TUV released V6 it seems to have gotten a lot
harder for you people in providing the community with this great OS
(including but not limited to a lot of heat in the mailing lists).
Thanks for carrying on!

CentOS6 made my life at work much easier. I'm moving some 30+ machines
(primary function iptables-Firewalling) from OpenSuSE to C6, so I won't
have to do a major distro upgrade every 18 months. Since the first
deployment of C6 starting this summer, it worked like a charm. Of
course, I only use a very limited set of its features (basically
"minimal desktop" is enough), but the long term support counts!

Also the ps performance toolkit - which is based on C5 - works great,
part to you guys providing the OS.

The work you do is very much appreciated! Keep it up.

cheers
Christoph

Old 11-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Karanbir Singh

Hi,

On 10/29/2011 10:23 AM, christoph wrote:
> I would like to say a big "Thank you" to all of the developers of
> CentOS!! Especially since TUV released V6 it seems to have gotten a lot
> harder for you people in providing the community with this great OS
> (including but not limited to a lot of heat in the mailing lists).
> Thanks for carrying on!

Thanks ( on behalf of everyone who contributes to CentOS ).

- KB