-   -   CentOS 6 location does not have symlink to 6.0 cr (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-development/575668-centos-6-location-does-not-have-symlink-6-0-cr.html)

"James A. Peltier" 09-14-2011 06:09 PM

CentOS 6 location does not have symlink to 6.0 cr

Is this intentional or something missed? Kind proves an earlier point I made that a single swap of symlink from

6 -> 6.0

6 -> 6.1

as more effective way of ensuring correctness than

6/centosplus -> 6.0/centosplus
6/contrib -> 6.0/contrib

if this is by mistake. ;)

--
James A. Peltier
IT Services - Research Computing Group

Karanbir Singh 09-14-2011 11:54 PM

On 09/14/2011 07:09 PM, James A. Peltier wrote:
> Is this intentional or something missed? Kind proves an earlier point I made that a single swap of symlink from

intentional at this point. You will see the /6/cr/ as soon as there are
rpms publicly visible and consumable in there.

I would love to hear your comments on my post w.r.t the symlink issue on
the centos list.

- KB