Old 08-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Leon Fauster

Default QA

Am 23.08.2011 um 19:34 schrieb Julio Martinez:

> talking aobut 5.7 and 6.1 isos, Is the "qaweb.centos.org" still going to be used or should we delete it from our bookmarks?

Julio,

a lot of activities are running in parallel now. - e. g.

- restructuring information sources e.g.: Wiki and http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/

- centos releases 5.7 and 6.1

- new infrastructure for debuginfo and vault rpms

- continuous release 6 repo

- ...

so - please be patient.

Just in case:
http://bugs.centos.org/view_all_bug_page.php
http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute

--
LF

Old 08-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 08/23/2011 06:34 PM, Julio Martinez wrote:
> talking aobut 5.7 and 6.1 isos, Is the "qaweb.centos.org" still going to
> be used or should we delete it from our bookmarks?

it is, I will update there and only there from here on in.

- KB

Old 08-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Leon Fauster

Am 24.08.2011 um 11:36 schrieb Karanbir Singh:
> On 08/23/2011 06:34 PM, Julio Martinez wrote:
>> talking aobut 5.7 and 6.1 isos, Is the "qaweb.centos.org" still going to
>> be used or should we delete it from our bookmarks?
>
> it is, I will update there and only there from here on in.

http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/blog

__
LF

Old 08-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Julio Martinez

> so - please be patient.
No worries, it was just a simple question. I am one of the guys who hate putting any pressure on CentOS team who do a great job, especially KS.
Julio

Old 08-24-2011, 07:11 PM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

Julio Martinez wrote:
>> so - please be patient.
> No worries, it was just a simple question. I am one of the guys who hate putting any pressure on CentOS team who do a great job, especially KS.
> Julio

He uses KB, not KS ;-)

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...

Old 08-24-2011, 07:18 PM
R P Herrold

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 08/23/2011 06:34 PM, Julio Martinez wrote:
>> talking aobut 5.7 and 6.1 isos, Is the "qaweb.centos.org" still going to
>> be used or should we delete it from our bookmarks?
>
> it is, I will update there and only there from here on in.

it would appear that the wrappers are not open per the WIKI?

[root@xps400 bin]# rsync rsync://qaweb.centos.org
rsync: failed to connect to qaweb.centos.org: No route to host
(113)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at
clientserver.c(107) [receiver=2.6.8]
[root@xps400 bin]#

just now

-- Russ herrold

Old 08-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Julio Martinez

> He uses KB, not KS ;-)

Well, that was because it was translated into Spanish*
Julio