-   -   HyperV Linux Integration Services added to Centos Plus? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-development/567143-hyperv-linux-integration-services-added-centos-plus.html)

"Peter J. Pouliot" 08-23-2011 12:46 AM

HyperV Linux Integration Services added to Centos Plus?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to enquire about having the RPMs for the Linux Integration Services (LIS) for running linux as a guest on HyperV added to the Centos Plus Repository as well as a means for installing Centos enlightned/partially-paravirtualized upon HyperV.

If possible could someone contact me, about what is needed to achieve this, and what I can do to help make it happen.

I can be reached via this email address (peter<at>pouliot<dot>net) or on freenode via the nick primeministerp.

Thanks for any assistance/information the centos development community can provide in helping me to make this possible.

Cheers,

Peter Pouliot

James Peltier 08-23-2011 12:50 AM

HyperV Linux Integration Services added to Centos Plus?

If you have your own RPMS why not just create your own repo (createrepo) and include that repo as part of your kickstart?

Sent from my mobile