Old 08-17-2011, 05:45 PM

Default Any update on c 6.1?

Just curious. Also any idea when rpm will start to show up in the 6.0 cr repos?

Tom me@tdiehl.org Spamtrap address me123@tdiehl.org

Old 08-19-2011, 02:08 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 08/17/2011 06:45 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
> Just curious. Also any idea when rpm will start to show up in the 6.0 cr repos?

We are going to try and get 6.1 done in the next few days ( I hope to
have the final isos ready on Monday or Tuesday next week ). And get the
updates out via that route. If for some reason those isos are not ready
on Monday and looking like they wont make it for Tuesday either, we can
populate the 6.0/cr repo on Monday night itself.

- KB

Old 08-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Leon Fauster

Am 19.08.2011 um 16:08 schrieb Karanbir Singh:
> On 08/17/2011 06:45 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
>> Just curious. Also any idea when rpm will start to show up in the 6.0 cr repos?
>
> We are going to try and get 6.1 done in the next few days ( I hope to
> have the final isos ready on Monday or Tuesday next week ). And get the
> updates out via that route. If for some reason those isos are not ready
> on Monday and looking like they wont make it for Tuesday either, we can
> populate the 6.0/cr repo on Monday night itself.

thanks for the info!

--
LF

Old 08-19-2011, 02:29 PM

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 08/17/2011 06:45 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
>> Just curious. Also any idea when rpm will start to show up in the 6.0 cr repos?
>
> We are going to try and get 6.1 done in the next few days ( I hope to
> have the final isos ready on Monday or Tuesday next week ). And get the
> updates out via that route. If for some reason those isos are not ready
> on Monday and looking like they wont make it for Tuesday either, we can
> populate the 6.0/cr repo on Monday night itself.

Thanks for the update.

Tom me@tdiehl.org Spamtrap address me123@tdiehl.org

Old 08-23-2011, 06:57 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 08/19/2011 03:29 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
>> We are going to try and get 6.1 done in the next few days ( I hope to
>> have the final isos ready on Monday or Tuesday next week ). And get the

on target to deliver both 5.7 and 6.1 isos today

- KB

Old 08-23-2011, 07:43 AM
Patrick Lists

On 08/23/2011 08:57 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 08/19/2011 03:29 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
>>> We are going to try and get 6.1 done in the next few days ( I hope to
>>> have the final isos ready on Monday or Tuesday next week ). And get the
>
> on target to deliver both 5.7 and 6.1 isos today

That is great news Karanbir. Thank you & team for all your hard work!

Regards,
Patrick

Old 08-23-2011, 08:09 AM
Thomas Göttgens

>>> We are going to try and get 6.1 done in the next few days ( I hope to
>>> have the final isos ready on Monday or Tuesday next week ). And get the

> on target to deliver both 5.7 and 6.1 isos today

excellent, if there's preseeding needed on torrents, just spill the
links :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thomas Göttgens

Old 08-23-2011, 08:38 AM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 08/19/2011 03:29 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
>>> We are going to try and get 6.1 done in the next few days ( I hope to
>>> have the final isos ready on Monday or Tuesday next week ). And get the
>
> on target to deliver both 5.7 and 6.1 isos today
>
> - KB

Wonderful. My thanks to entire devel, QA and other teams.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...

Old 08-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

Thomas Göttgens wrote:

>> on target to deliver both 5.7 and 6.1 isos today
>
> excellent, if there's preseeding needed on torrents, just spill the
> links :-)

Hype will be much lesser. Most of the installed systems will be just
upgraded via repositories. I do not expect that mirrors will be overloaded.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...

Old 08-23-2011, 10:47 AM
Marko Bevc

Great +1!

will be respositiries filled as well?

Regards,
Marko

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>>
>> on target to deliver both 5.7 and 6.1 isos today
>>
>> - KB
>>

> Wonderful. My thanks to entire devel, QA and other teams.

believed to be clean.