Old 08-23-2011, 04:02 PM

Default Any update on c 6.1?

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 08/19/2011 03:29 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
>>> We are going to try and get 6.1 done in the next few days ( I hope to
>>> have the final isos ready on Monday or Tuesday next week ). And get the
>
> on target to deliver both 5.7 and 6.1 isos today

Thanks for the update. Your hard work is very much appreciated!

Tom me@tdiehl.org Spamtrap address me123@tdiehl.org

Old 08-23-2011, 04:50 PM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

Marko Bevc wrote:
> Great +1!
>
> will be respositiries filled as well?
>
> Regards,
> Marko
>

> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>
>> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>>> on target to deliver both 5.7 and 6.1 isos today
>>>
>>> - KB
>>>

>> Wonderful. My thanks to entire devel, QA and other teams.

I was informed that delivering of the ISO's is to the QA team, not to
the repositories. So at least a week will pass until release to the
internal mirrors first.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)