Old 08-07-2011, 04:58 PM

Default openjdk packages dependency problem

Is it me, the mirror or this shouldn't happen?

http://pastie.org/2335117

Old 08-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM, <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:
> Is it me, the mirror or this shouldn't happen?
>
> http://pastie.org/2335117

Yes, this is a known issue with el6.0:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv6-list/2011-May/msg00018.html

A forum user pza81 posted a link to the "answer":

http://johnpoelstra.com/2011/02/21/running-elluminate-live-on-rhel-6/

Akemi

Old 08-08-2011, 08:16 AM

Akemi Yagi writes:

> On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM, <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:
>> Is it me, the mirror or this shouldn't happen?
>>
>> http://pastie.org/2335117
>
> Yes, this is a known issue with el6.0:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv6-list/2011-May/msg00018.html
>
> A forum user pza81 posted a link to the "answer":
>
> http://johnpoelstra.com/2011/02/21/running-elluminate-live-on-rhel-6/
>
> Akemi

Right.. Thanks Akemi.
I'll downgrade openjdk to 1.6.0.0-1.21.b17.el6 till updates come out.

Cheerio