Old 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Steve Walsh

Default QAWeb Offline for maintenance

Hi Folks

I'm taking the opportunity to give the QAWeb site some much needed
attention, it's offline from now (10.45am GMT) for about 2-3 hours, I'll
send a mail when it's done.

Steve

Old 08-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Gianluca Cecchi

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Steve Walsh <steve@nerdvana.org.au> wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> I'm taking the opportunity to give the QAWeb site some much needed
> attention, it's offline from now (10.45am GMT) for about 2-3 hours, I'll
> send a mail when it's done.
>
> Steve

In the mean time I will try to spell as fast as possible the package
names for 5.7 and 6.1 ...
btw: the released CentOS ones or RHEL ones? It would make quite a
difference in defining the winner, you or me ;-)

Old 08-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Steve Walsh

On 08/04/2011 09:00 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> In the mean time I will try to spell as fast as possible the package
> names for 5.7 and 6.1 ...
> btw: the released CentOS ones or RHEL ones? It would make quite a
> difference in defining the winner, you or me ;-)

Normally, I'd say the upstream packages to help the QA team get some
comps.xml together, but when you throw in the fact that neither C5.7 nor
C6.1 have been released, that makes the decision pretty simple

Just to totally skew things my way, I'm pretty happy with the results so
far, I'm going to end the maintenance window early, and bring the site
back online now.

I am Winner! ha ha ha!

*ahem*

Please let me know off-list if you see any oddities.

Thanks

Steve