Old 07-25-2011, 03:27 AM
Jeff Donaldson

Default automated response

I'll be out of the office the week of July 25th and will be returning on Monday, August 1st. I won't have access to email during this time and will respond as soon as I return. Thank you and have a great day!

Old 11-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Jeff Donaldson

I'll be out of the office on Wednesday, November 2nd. I will respond as soon as I return. Thank you and have a great day!

Old 11-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 11/02/2011 03:38 PM, Jeff Donaldson wrote:
> I'll be out of the office on Wednesday, November 2nd. I will respond as soon as I return. Thank you and have a great day!

okay,

but you must respond!

- KB