Old 07-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Teck Choon Giam

Default some noarch packages missing in CentOS 6.0 i386 repo?

Hi,

This is my second post about missing packages.

First one no reply about dev86 package
(http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2011-July/007903.html)
so this is my second post in the hope that someone is kind enough to
direct me to the right channel to ask such questions. Thanks in
advance.

The following noarch packages found in CentOS 6.0 x86_64 repo but not
in CentOS 6.0 i386 repo:

vgabios-0.6b-3.4.el6.noarch.rpm
gpxe-roms-0.9.7-6.3.el6.noarch.rpm
mvapich-common-1.2.0-0.3562.5.el6.noarch.rpm
gpxe-roms-qemu-0.9.7-6.3.el6.noarch.rpm
perl-XML-DOM-XPath-0.14-4.el6.noarch.rpm
perl-XML-Writer-0.606-6.el6.noarch.rpm
gpxe-bootimgs-0.9.7-6.3.el6.noarch.rpm
perl-Module-Find-0.08-3.el6.noarch.rpm

Thanks.