Old 07-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Teck Choon Giam

Default dev86 package found in x86_64 but not in i386

Hi,

If I post this in the wrong list, please accept my apology and direct
me to the right list so that I won't repeat this mistake again.
Thanks in advance.

When building my custom xen packages, one of the dependencies is dev86
which found in x86_64 CentOS-6.0 repo (i.e.
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-6/6.0/os/x86_64/Packages/) but not in
i386 CentOS-6.0 repo (i.e.
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-6/6.0/os/i386/Packages/). Is this
intended or missed for dev86 not in i386 CentOS-6.0 repo?

Thanks.

Kindest regards,
Giam Teck Choon