Old 07-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Greg Swallow

Default CentOS 6.0 mirror repodata not compatible with yum from 5.6

I created a bug report - not sure if it is in the right category and
thought someone should be made aware of it, so just posting the link
to the list here

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4946

Greg

Old 07-11-2011, 07:24 PM
R P Herrold

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011, Greg Swallow wrote:

> I created a bug report - not sure if it is in the right category and
> thought someone should be made aware of it, so just posting the link
> to the list here
>
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4946

I read ALL new bugs, as they are filed

-- Russ herrold