Old 06-17-2011, 08:01 AM
"Yury V. Zaytsev"

Default athentication service

Wrong list, try centos@ instead.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev

Old 06-17-2011, 10:55 AM
nabi

Hi, there

I'm new in Cent-OS.I installed pptpd as a VPN service and now i need a
simple application that can be my authentication server with some basic
abilities like account expiration period, account timing and so on.

I did some Google search and find freeradius but it was too complicated
for me to setup and use it.please help me to find a way to do that.

regards all.
nabi

Old 06-17-2011, 01:01 PM
nabi