Old 06-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Matthew Miller

Default million-dollar question....

So, is this on schedule:

http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/node/62

6.0 Begin Sync to Internal Mirrors
Date: Friday, June 10, 2011 (All day)

?

--
Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org <http://mattdm.org/>

Old 06-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 06/10/2011 02:14 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> So, is this on schedule:
>
> http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/node/62
>
> 6.0 Begin Sync to Internal Mirrors
> Date: Friday, June 10, 2011 (All day)

Thats not going to happen, were still working through a bunch of issues
( 4 at the moment ). Based on how things are looking, I suspect it will
be the 16th/17th before the external sync starts off.

The internal mirrors can be pre-seeded so it wont take 4 days.

I think Jeff is going to be updating that calendar

- KB