Old 04-30-2011, 05:57 AM
"Steve Barnes"

Default A couple of test scripts.

G'day

Attached are a couple of simple test scripts that I hope can be put to good use.

The first performs a LAMP install - checking the return value from yum as a sign of success/failure.

The second attempts to fire up httpd and mysqld and then confirm they're both in the process list. It also performs a simple PHP script check.

If these scripts are deficient in some way, please let me know. If there's an obvious flaw in how I'm doing something, please let me know.

The first script is the same one I posted to #centos-devel IRC with a minor aesthetic update to the screen logging. Based on that initial effort I figured it would be useful to follow up with a
daemon startup test script.

More to follow.

Cheers

CentOS-devel mailing list