Old 04-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Digimer

Default Upstream provider logo in luci

Hi all,

I just noticed that the luci component of the Conga cluster manager
has the upstream-provider's logo instead of the CentOS logo.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@alteeve.com

Old 04-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Digimer <linux@alteeve.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> *I just noticed that the luci component of the Conga cluster manager
> has the upstream-provider's logo instead of the CentOS logo.

The devs are aware of the issue:

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4799
http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4807

So, the fixed version will be out soon (I think).

Akemi

Old 04-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Digimer

On 04/18/2011 04:15 PM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Digimer <linux@alteeve.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just noticed that the luci component of the Conga cluster manager
>> has the upstream-provider's logo instead of the CentOS logo.
>
> The devs are aware of the issue:
>
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4799
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4807
>
> So, the fixed version will be out soon (I think).
>
> Akemi

Heh, I should have checked before posting this.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 04/18/2011 09:24 PM, Digimer wrote:
>> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4799
>> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4807
>>
>> So, the fixed version will be out soon (I think).

Just pushed fix'ed builds for this issue. Should show up on mirror.c.o
shortly.

- KB

Old 04-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:05 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:

>>> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4799
>>> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4807
>>>
>>> So, the fixed version will be out soon (I think).
>
> Just pushed fix'ed builds for this issue. Should show up on mirror.c.o
> shortly.

Karanbir,

Could you check the status on this? I don't seem to find the new
builds on mirror.c.o. Are they supposed to show up in [updates] ? Or
are you going to replace the ones in the os tree ??

Akemi

Old 04-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 04/20/2011 04:47 PM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> Could you check the status on this? I don't seem to find the new
> builds on mirror.c.o. Are they supposed to show up in [updates] ? Or
> are you going to replace the ones in the os tree ??

I'll look. They will all show up in the updates/ repo

- KB