Old 04-14-2011, 06:40 AM
Athmane Madjoudj

Default Running test-scripts with minimal kickstart

Hello,

As noted by Fabian and Karanbir (at least what I've understand), the
packages needed by the tests should be installed outside the kickstart.

So I've attached an install script for each tested services.

Now tests can be launched with simple 'for' loop, my directory structure
looks like (I used 0-install_[SERVICE].sh and [SERVICE]_test_name.sh
convention):

0-install_dovecot.sh
0-install_httpd.sh
0-install_mysqld.sh