Old 04-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Manuel Wolfshant

Default FTP server kickstart and test script

On 04/07/2011 12:42 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 04/06/2011 09:21 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've attached a kickstart and test script for testing deployment of a
>> CentOS-5 based FTP server (vsFTPd obviously) for inclusion in Bluecain
>> git repo
> Just wondering why you are ging down the route of yum installing the
> pkgs in %post rather than doing it at install time ?
not to mention that
- turning services on can also be done directly at install time, via
"services --enabled "
- I would not qualify as "test" the mere process of installing a daemon
and turning it on

Old 04-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Athmane Madjoudj

On 04/06/2011 10:47 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> On 04/07/2011 12:42 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 04/06/2011 09:21 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>

>> Just wondering why you are ging down the route of yum installing the
>> pkgs in %post rather than doing it at install time ?
> not to mention that
> - turning services on can also be done directly at install time, via
> "services --enabled"

I was using only the first cd not dvd.

> - I would not qualify as "test" the mere process of installing a daemon
> and turning it on

I thought that the tests are done with separate shell script

I used 'centos6-nocps-standard.cfg' and 'centos6-nocps-standard.sh' as
reference.

Should I change something ?

Regards.

--