Old 04-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Athmane Madjoudj

Default LAMP kickstart and tests scripts

Hello,

I've attached a kickstart (and tests scripts) for testing deployment of
a CentOS-5 based LAMP server with Postfix for inclusion in 'bluecain'
collection (ie: [1]).

[1]: https://nazar.karan.org/cgit/bluecain/

Best regards.

--
Athmane Madjoudj
RHCE
#
# From: Athmane Madjoudj <athmanem@gmail.com>
#
install
cdrom
text
lang en_US.UTF-8
keyboard us
network --device eth0 --bootproto dhcp
rootpw --iscrypted $1$xy2FVzz2$423MK3eTO0t2gZ5LmN7hn.
firewall --enabled --port=22:tcp,80:tcp,443:tcp,25:tcp
timezone --utc UTC
authconfig --enableshadow --enablemd5
selinux --permissive
bootloader --location=mbr
clearpart --all --initlabel
autopart

%packages
@base
@core
keyutils
trousers
fipscheck
device-mapper-multipath

%post
echo "Installing a basic LAMP with Postfix"
yum -y install httpd mod_ssl mysql-server php php-mysql postfix
yum -y remove sendmail
chkconfig httpd on
chkconfig mysqld on
service httpd start
service mysqld start

Old 04-06-2011, 09:56 AM
Karanbir Singh

hi,

On 04/05/2011 10:07 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> I've attached a kickstart (and tests scripts) for testing deployment of
> a CentOS-5 based LAMP server with Postfix for inclusion in 'bluecain'
> collection (ie: [1]).
>
> [1]: https://nazar.karan.org/cgit/bluecain/

Thanks.

I'll get them plumbed in later today.