Old 03-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Andrea Veri

Default Website v2 Meeting

howdy guys,

looks like we are stuck again with the renew/rebuild of the
CentOS website and therefore I pinged Ralph the other day
proposing a solution. We definitely *need* to move on

I think the best way to start sorting things out would be to
setup an IRC meeting anytime soon to organize our work,
decide which content should stay and which one should go
away, what are our next steps, who will take care of them and
how etc.

I live in a GMT+2 country and it would be great if we could
handle this meeting in the evening, let's say 9.30-10pm in any day
which is *not* friday/saturday/sunday.

Next week, tuesday or wednesday at around 9.30-10pm would be fine
for everyone? (for everyone I mean anyone interested in helping out
and volunteering for the website v2 rebuild)

The channel where the meeting will be held is still to be decided, but
that's definitely not an issue at the moment.

I am open to any change to the time/date, but please let's don't get everything
stuck again. (1 month is gone with no activity on this side)

cheers,

Andrea

Old 04-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 30.03.11 20:58, schrieb Andrea Veri:

> I live in a GMT+2 country and it would be great if we could
> handle this meeting in the evening, let's say 9.30-10pm in any day
> which is *not* friday/saturday/sunday.

Is that 9.30pm GMT+2? (so 7.30pm UTC)?

> Next week, tuesday or wednesday at around 9.30-10pm would be fine
> for everyone? (for everyone I mean anyone interested in helping out
> and volunteering for the website v2 rebuild)

I am not available on Wednesday, but might make in on Tuesday (50/50
chance). The week after that, I am available on Wednesday, but not the
rest of the week. Thursday next week would be great for me

> The channel where the meeting will be held is still to be decided, but
> that's definitely not an issue at the moment.

Probably #centos-devel.

Anyone else?

Ralph

Old 04-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Andrea Veri

Il giorno 02/apr/2011, alle ore 19.32, Ralph Angenendt ha scritto:

> Is that 9.30pm GMT+2? (so 7.30pm UTC)?

Exactly

> I am not available on Wednesday, but might make in on Tuesday (50/50
> chance). The week after that, I am available on Wednesday, but not the
> rest of the week. Thursday next week would be great for me

Thursday 07/04/2011 would be great for me as well.

> Probably #centos-devel.

Agreed.

cheers,

Andrea

Old 04-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 02.04.11 19:37, schrieb Andrea Veri:

> Thursday 07/04/2011 would be great for me as well.
>
>> Probably #centos-devel.
>
> Agreed.

So let's make a call for Thursday, 2011-04-07, 20:00 UTC. Is that okay
with you? (and others?)

Regards,

Ralph

Old 04-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Andrea Veri

Il giorno 02/apr/2011, alle ore 19.47, Ralph Angenendt ha scritto:

> So let's make a call for Thursday, 2011-04-07, 20:00 UTC. Is that okay
> with you? (and others?)

sure thing, I'll be there.

Andrea

Old 04-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 04/02/2011 06:49 PM, Andrea Veri wrote:
>> So let's make a call for Thursday, 2011-04-07, 20:00 UTC. Is that okay
>> with you? (and others?)
>
> sure thing, I'll be there.

Lets try and see if we can get some tangiable next-steps and even a
task-list in place, based on fallout from the meeting.

I will try and make the meeting as well.

- KB