Old 03-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Jonas Larson

Default QA effort

Hi all,

How can I help (if I can) to contribute to the fine distribution of Centos?

//jonas larson

Old 03-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Phil Schaffner

Jonas Larson wrote on 03/28/2011 07:58 AM:
> Hi all,
>
> How can I help (if I can) to contribute to the fine distribution of Centos?
>
> //jonas larson

A good start would be a brief introduction with a description of your
background and capabilities, and a statement of how you would like to
contribute to CentOS. For QA testing - what platforms, applications, etc.

Phil

Old 03-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Dennis Gerasimov

Phil,
I actually tried doing that a week or so ago, but let me try again:

I am Linux SA with 17 years of experience managing Lunux systems for
NASA GSFC, JHU, ISP's and Web Hosting companies. I always was closer to
rpm-based systems then any other kind.

I would like to help Centos with the release process any way I can, and
willing to do anything that is needed to speed up the release: qa, bug
reviews, anything.

Need a little direction as to what is actually needed.

Dennis Gerasimov