Old 03-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Coy Hile

Default Upstream SRPMs

> Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:59:16 +0100 (CET)
> From: Dag Wieers <dag@wieers.com>
>
> You can find these at:
>
> * * ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/enterprise/

Thanks, Dag.

Are the SRPMS for the updates published likewise?

I'm mostly just curious. Having some idea of how this all works would
be beneficial if I were to decide to contribute in the future.

-Coy

Old 03-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Manuel Wolfshant

On 03/25/2011 08:20 PM, Coy Hile wrote:
>> Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:59:16 +0100 (CET)
>> From: Dag Wieers<dag@wieers.com>
>>
>> You can find these at:
>>
>> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/enterprise/
>>
> Thanks, Dag.
>
> Are the SRPMS for the updates published likewise?
Yes. All packages are published over there. Unfortunately, unlike in the
past where minor release and updates were stored in different paths, now
all packages land in the very same directory.