Old 03-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Florian La Roche

Default CentOS-5 repodata broken

Hello,

until a few days ago, the repodata for CentOS-5 updates
contained also sqlite files, but this was now removed.

Was this an intentional change or can we get the full repodata
including sqlite files back into the release?

best regards,

Florian La Roche

Old 03-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 03/23/2011 11:13 AM, Florian La Roche wrote:
> Hello,
>
> until a few days ago, the repodata for CentOS-5 updates
> contained also sqlite files, but this was now removed.
>
> Was this an intentional change or can we get the full repodata
> including sqlite files back into the release?

byproduct of a change in process coming through, I'll do the builds
manually for now but there should be no user side behaviour change (
just that some things take a bit longer )

- KB