Old 03-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Marcos Lois Bermúdez

Default Contribute to CentOS

Hi,

I want to contribute to CentOS, i'm a developer for a long time, and i
use RedHat / CentOS.

I have experience making builds of packages, now for building to CenOS i
use mock, so how i can contribute testing CentOS, solving Bugs.

I can't see the CentOS 6 -Beta for testing, and for the others versions
5.5 for example, where are located to sources of the modified packages
from RHEL.

So if i cat help to test, port or something else, notify to me.

Regards.

Old 03-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Patrick Mabie

On 03/11/2011 06:00 AM, Marcos Lois Bermúdez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to contribute to CentOS, i'm a developer for a long time, and i
> use RedHat / CentOS.
>
> I have experience making builds of packages, now for building to CenOS i
> use mock, so how i can contribute testing CentOS, solving Bugs.
>
> I can't see the CentOS 6 -Beta for testing, and for the others versions
> 5.5 for example, where are located to sources of the modified packages
> from RHEL.
>
> So if i cat help to test, port or something else, notify to me.
>
> Regards.
Hello
I would also like to contribute to CentOS, I have the same background .

Please let me know.

Pmabie.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Jeff Sheltren

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Patrick Mabie <pmabie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
> I would also like to contribute to CentOS, I have the same background .

You might check out http://bugs.centos.org and help out with some bug reports.

-Jeff