Old 02-05-2008, 09:32 AM
"Laurent Wandrebeck"

Default RHAS

Hi,
I've just begun to compile some src.rpm from Red Hat Application Stack.
For now, Postgresql 8.2.6 and apache 2.2.4 for x86_64 are available.
Mysql 5.0.44 failed for now. I'll try to continue some work on RHAS.
If some of you are willing to test these, see http://dl.kodros.fr
Regards,
Laurent

Old 02-05-2008, 09:36 AM
"Laurent Wandrebeck"

2008/2/5, Laurent Wandrebeck <l.wandrebeck@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I've just begun to compile some src.rpm from Red Hat Application Stack.
> For now, Postgresql 8.2.6 and apache 2.2.4 for x86_64 are available.
> Mysql 5.0.44 failed for now. I'll try to continue some work on RHAS.
> If some of you are willing to test these, see http://dl.kodros.fr
> Regards,
> Laurent
These packages are to be used on C5. (were compiled on up to date C5.1 x86_64).
Laurent