Old 12-18-2010, 03:48 AM
Douglas McClendon

Default fyi, first el6 live .iso's available based on SL6alpha

FYI, today both I[1] and Urs Beyerle[2] announced some early releases of
x86 Live .iso images based on the SL6 rolling alpha. Urs's is I think
their equivalent of what Patrice will be releasing. Mine is an
independent platform, primarily highlighting the rebootless installation
method. And later, after I've submitted a spec here for your contrib
repository, I hope my 'VirOS' toolset will prove to be a useful
alternative in at least some use-cases to Fedora's livecd-tools.

I'll aim not to spam this list again. If you are interested-

http://cloudsession.com/dawg/downloads/xzyx
http://cloudsession.com/dawg/projects/viros
http://viros.sourceforge.net
viros-devel@lists.sourceforge.net