Old 11-14-2010, 06:23 PM
Marcus Moeller

Default CentOS Font

Hi all.

I know it's quite late for changes and I am sorry for not coming up
with the following issue earlier.

The CentOS logo makes use of a commercial font called Denmark.

It would be great if we could replace it with a free font.

My suggestion is Vegur from arro.

I have created a logo using this found which could be found here:

http://www.marcus-moeller.de/share/new_logo_plain.png

note: it's white on transparent bg which might be displayed as white
on white in your browser so use your preferred image viewer instead.

Please let me know your comments.

--
Greets
Marcus